P.0. BOX 1235, OLIVE BRANCH, MS, 38654
Updated June 11, 2008
1. A member is an Eastover homeowner, renter or a participant who has paid current year dues to the club. A dependent is a child or grandchild living in your home. Membership dues are as follows:
Eastover Resident Membership - $100 General Assessment plus $75.00 Pool Use Fee per year
Non-Eastover Resident Membership - $200.00 per year
(The non-Eastover resident membership is for a family of six in one household. There is a $25 per person charge for each additional family household member.)
Membership entitles the member and dependents residing within the household to unlimited usage of the pool facilities during normal operating hours.
2. There will be a fee of $3.00 per guest per day Monday - Friday and $4.00 on Saturday and Sunday. All fees will be paid upon entering the pool area. The person in the office will collect the fee. The guest fee is lowered to ½ price after 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
3. A member may have as many as ten guests. However, no private parties are allowed unless Management approved. A dependent, age ten and above may have two guests, and they must be ten or over. If a dependent wishes to host more than two guests, a member must accompany the dependent and guests. Dependents under the age of ten must be accompanied by a member in order to host guests.
4. All guests must be accompanied by members or dependents at all times.
5. If a member has a babysitter, they may write a note in advance to the Pool Manager stating that the sitter may take their children to the pool. The sitter must be 14 years of age or older and pay the required guest fee if also swimming.
6. Anyone who is not ten years old must be accompanied by a member age 14 or older.
7. Parking at the pool area should not block the entrance to the pool pavilion or the driveway.
8. Children may be playing in the parking lot. You must drive carefully when in the area.
9. Persons engaging in unacceptable behavior will be evicted from the pool premises and will be subject to suspension and/or termination of membership privileges. The Pool Manager and Lead Lifeguard have total authority at the pool.
10. The park area should be kept clean. The BBQ pit is to be cleaned after each use.
11. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR PARK AREA. Alcoholic
beverages must be kept in a plastic container or a huggie.
12. Pool hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00pm
Sunday 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
The pool will be open daily from the Saturday before Memorial Day until the day before Desoto County Schools open for classes. The pool will be open only on Saturdays and Sundays after that until Labor Day. The last day of operation for the season will be Labor Day.
13. There will be a sign posted to inform members and guests of pool closings due to bad weather. The sign will be updated every two hours, or the sign will say "CLOSED".
14. No one under the age of 21 is allowed to have alcoholic beverages on the premises. LIFEGUARDS OR POOL MANAGEMENT WILL ASK YOU TO LEAVE.
15. No one under the age of 18 is allowed any tobacco products on the premises.
1. The lifeguard is the authority within the pool area. They will determine safe behavior and acceptable dives.
2. No running in the pool area.
3. Only one person allowed on the diving board at a time.
4. Only lifeguards allowed in the lifeguard chairs.
5. No playing with the pool equipment.
6. No climbing on fence around pool area.
7. No glass containers in pool area.
8. No sitting on or playing with pool rope.
9. Only lifeguards and Board members are allowed in office/concession and storage areas.
10. No bicycles, skates or skateboards are allowed inside enclosed pool area.
11. No pets are allowed inside the enclosed pool area.
12. No cutoffs are allowed in the pool: only swimming attire.
13. The kiddy pool is for children six years and younger.
14. No toys or rafts are allowed in the deep end of the pool.
15. No one is to be pushed or thrown in the pool.
16. All children wishing to swim in the deep end of the pool must pass a swim test to be given by the pool manager.
17. No one over the age of 12 will be allowed on the playground equipment.
18. There will be no charge accounts for the concession stand.
19. There will be a 10-minute “pool break” at the beginning of each hour. No one under 18 years of age is allowed in the pool during this time.
20. Although trained and certified lifeguards are provided, participants swim at their own risk.
Violation of these rules may result in forfeiture of membership privileges.
DURING OPERATING HOURS
Members are allowed ten guests per household (at the $3.00 or $4.00 fee per guest that applies for that day). If you have more than ten guests, the daytime party rate of $75.00 will be charged to allow for an additional lifeguard. A daytime party is for 2 hours during the regular operating hours. This time can be extended at the rate of $25 per additional hour. If you wish to have over ten guests, a one-week advance notice is required. A member must be present at all times during the party (not just a dependent). Half of the party fee must be put down as a deposit when making reservations. The deposit is non-refundable.
Party fees are as follows:
25 People $125.00
50 People $150.00
75 People $175.00
100 People $200.00
A one-week notice is required. The party can begin at either 7:00 pm or 8:00 pm and lasts for 3 hours. You are responsible for clean up. If more than 25 people are to be present, you must notify the pool manager to allow for sufficient lifeguard staffing. A member must be present at all times during the party (not just a dependent). Half of the fee must be put down as a deposit when making party reservations. The deposit is non-refundable.
TENNIS, VOLLEYBALL & BASKETBALL
1. The courts are available to paid members and their guest(s) only.
2. Courts shall be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. In the event that the Tennis courts are filled and people are waiting to play, matches shall be limited to 1 hour for singles, or 1 1/2 hours for doubles.
4. All persons on the court must wear tennis shoes.
5. No food or drinks are allowed on the courts.
6. No bicycles, skates or skateboards are allowed inside the fenced area of the tennis courts.
7. No pets are allowed inside the fenced area of the tennis courts.
8. Do not sit on the nets or climb on the fences around the courts.
9. The courts will be unlocked each morning at 10:00 and closed each night at 8:00 p.m.